Fun times in Van

So our sweet apartment is finally furnished. Its so nice to have a table to actually eat at, a kitchen thats fully stocked with utensils to cook with, and a couch to come home from a hard days of video gaming and relax on. All thanks must go to Gord and Sarah for their awesome free-stuff-sourcing and use of Sarahs car, for without it, most of the sweet stuff would we have now, would have been impossible to pick up.

Speaking of Sarah and Gord, they're so cute together! The moment I heard that Gord had a girl, I knew she must've been something special. And guess what? She is! She's very cool and so so nice. She's gone back to Seattle for school/work now, but I made her promise to come back and stay with us soon, with the excuse that she has to help me keep my sanity whilst living with two crazy males. Gord seems very happy, which is also very pleasing. I'm so happy for these guys and hope everything turns out for the best for them.

On another note, everything on the homebase is cool. I got a very awesome snowboarding jacket on sunday from a super cool store on Granville (I can't recall the name? Its a couple of stores down from the FutureShop) I've so pleased with it :) I also got some super cute potplants for Bjorn and mines bedroom - they're so cute!!! I had to get two because I didn't want them to get lonely lol.

Other things: My feelings toward Aunt Nellie's passing aren't as sore as they were a couple of days ago. Belinda emailed me earlier today to say that the funeral went well (news from Dad and Amanda I'm guessing?) My feelings are very mixed about whether or not I feel bad about not being there.

I think Belinda has her day of work this Saturday? Am I right? If so, good luck!!!