Duck, Duck, Turkey?

Its Canadian Thanksgiving this coming Monday, and do you know what that means? It means a totally pointless day off for meee! Yay! I give thanks to thanksgiving, a day off for me where I don't have to do whatever the hell people do on thanksgiving, since I have no friggin idea what the hell ya'll (ya'll!!!???) are celebrating. Altho, I may celebrate by stopping by Roasty Jack at Metrotown for a turkey dinner, only because I dont want to feel left out of the turkey eating.

Three day weekend = most excellent.

Today is my last day on the 2pm - 10pm shift, thank god. I dont think I could've taken much more of it. I gets to 2pm and I dont even want to go to work, so when 6 rolls around, I'm all antsy to leave, even though I have another 4 hours of work left. Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, 2 to 10, blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Gord becomes a drug addict today, good luck G-don!!

Oh and soz. Its the only picture I could find? lol Don't you love the Elton glasses?