Same old song, just a drop of water in an endless sea

You could say I'm having fun, being back, catching up with everybody. I still have a few people to catch up with, and have been extremely slack when it comes to organising things, but the way I see it is, well, I'm here now and I ain't leaving, so whats the rush? I'll see ya'll at some point.

I've only caught up with Dad once since being back, so I think that's probably a bit of a priority.

Well, apart from reality, where I really need to open a bank account, and look for some short-term-before-Christmas work. I'm actually considering Nightfill at The Warehouse. I know the money will be shit, but I don't care. I don't want much responsibility and it would be nice to have SOME money, after all, SOME money would be better than NONE money :)

And night work, which would suit me at the moment with the kitties. The kitties which I haven't even introduced!




Nanaimo & Jemima, and they're so cute!

As for Christchurch, well..it's certainly summer here. Mum & Kim had a BBQ this past weekend, with the usual suspects (rellies) and some other accomplices (Mum's friends from work), which turned out to be a great success. Today is so humid you can hardly breathe, the poor animals are dying all over the house with their tongues sticking out. I'm wondering if I should take them all outside and hose them down.

Tho I don't think the cats would appreciate that..