My tooth is screaming in pain. I go to the dentist this Thursday. It seems a decade away. Why.
We've found a nice house. I'm not going to say anymore about that, because I don't want to jinx our application. I won't even tell you that I want it, because it's nice and lovely and would be totally mutha flippin sweet. Have I already said too much?
It's very cold. It's currently sitting at 9 degrees, and is suppose to get down to -2 tonight. My mouse hand needs to be microwaved.
I feel disappointed in humanity today. I put someone in my permanent outbox, after an um&ah for the past however long, it's an unfortunate situation that happens sometimes when people I'm unsure of, turn out to be people I just plain don't like/get/care to bother with. I'm not a busy person, but I sure as hell don't have time for you.
As for the rest of humanity, well, you're fucken idiots. Double book my foot up your damn ass.
I'm hoping to see Chrissie this weekend, but knowing us, that'll never happen. We're so slack.
I'm trying to figure out ways to teach the bubbas that the road is unsafe, and am seriously failing. Anybody know if any good tricks of teaching kitties to stay away from roads? I want them to be mostly indoor (as in they'll be inside when we're not home, and at night) but I don't think it's fair on them to keep them cooped up inside (seeing as they've already tried to break free a few times as of late). We've been considering the Kathy Griffin approach - aka the giant rat.
Which might actually be quite fun. Any other ideas?