I feel really bitchy today. I wish I wasn't at work, dealing with all these morons "I want this, why isn't it showing up yet, where is it, why haven't you done it, blah blah blah"
Well to put it nicely, FUCK YOU. I was very busy last week, what with juggling rooms because sadly one of the VIP's died, and a large section of our most-wanted rooms were required for family related events for said VIP. I also had audits to do, which took me out of the office for up to two hours a day, not to mention every other retard that needed urgent bookings made or updated, so if I don't get back to you about a fucken booking in November on the same god-damn-day, then BOO FUCKEN HOO for you cockface! God, some people are so unreasonable!
The aftermath from last week has left me totally annoyed with the general population at work. I mean, get off our high horse! Some things are more important than you.
The week finished, and thank fuck! My weekend was good. We went to Scared Scriptless on Friday night with the Sampson's, which turned out to be heaps of fun. Saturday, Bjorn and I went to Riccarton Mall, where I was spoilt with new shoes and money for sweet tops at Glassons! After shopping we saw Indiana Jones, which I thought was fun. I think that's the best way to describe it :)
Sunday we walked to Hornby Mall, where we ventured into Briscoes on the intent of buying one large stockpot, but instead came out with a full pot set (one we'd wanted previously, but missed out on) and a totally sweet 3-tiered steamer. Yay! Then we went home and made a ridiculously large pot of vegetable soup (there must be about 10 different vegetables in there! lol) So it was a good Sunday.
And now it's Monday, and I'm dealing with all the retards again. At least this week will be good, with pay day on Wednesday. I can finally pick up the remainder of my sweet lay-by's (yay for new jeans, cardigans and merino tops!).
I have to go sort out the Monday Recommends now, and I guess do some more work :P