It's the first one, not the second, please!

First of all, open my art work to the right. If you want to compare, you can see the original here.

Well, guess what guys? This afternoon I'm having my first ever cervical smear. I know, I know, I really should have had one by now, but I've been travelling, and haven't had an actual doctor I like enough to let them behind the curtain (not that I like my current doctor in that sense, because you know, that's kind of sick and might be a bit of a worry considering I'm in a hetero relationship..) ANYWAY, it's this afternoon, and lets just say, I'm a bit uncomfortable with the whole process of someone putting a foreign object in the nether regions, even if it is for a good reason.

I have been putting it off, putting it off, and my doctor has been ever-so patient and hasn't pulled me up on any of my bullshit excuses, so I figured, pfft, lets just get this shit over and done with then I hopefully won't have to have another one for at least another year. So this afternoon. 4:40 to be exact, I will be getting semi-nekkid at the doctors and well, the rest I'm sure a) you already know or b) you don't want to know about.

Fun times.

Wish me luck!