Style: Fluevog
My nose was always firmly pressed against the window of the Vancouver Fluevog store (it's on Granville, ladies of BC). I'm very fortunate to not only have a stunning pair of purple heels, but also a gorgeous red leather handbag. Fluevog products are not only gorgeous, but they are also finely crafted, top quality and totally unique. The heel of my shoe is in the shape of a love heart, which is totally freakin' sweet!
-----------------
Beauty: Crystal Nail Files
Crystal nail files are the McShizzle mah Fizzle. I first heard of these from my ex-Manager (and her nails were gorg, so I trusted her) and spent a good 5 months hunting around Vancouver, Paris, London, Liverpool, and the other miscellaneous cities we visited, to no avail, only to return to Christchurch to find them in a small (but awesome!) pharmacy in good old Riccarton Mall. I've now had my file for almost a year, and it's as good as the first day I got it. I got mine for about $17NZD, which is sweet F.A., really, considering mine came adorned with Swarovski rhinestones!
-----------------
**NZ ONLY** Housewares: Countdown's Flannelette Sheet Set
I had to add this as a recommendation. I HAD to. These flannelette sheets may not be top of the range, but they are awesomely soft, and very very very cosy. I paid $29.95 for a King sized set, which is *so cheap* for flannelette (considering Briscoes has sets *on sale* for $60 up). Go buy them! They are amazing for the price, even if they are a little fluffy at first (and sometimes secrete fluff all over your bedroom floor!)
-----------------
Literature: The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead by Max Brooks
I'm not sure why everybody thinks this book is so funny (even if it is written by a SNL staff writer), it's serious! Zombies are serious! Great book :)
-----------------
Foodie: Chocolate Self-Saucing Pudding
My most favouritest pudding EVER, which you should take very seriously, considering I am a super pudding greedy.
Tags: Karina and Kerry!
You don't need to recommend in the same areas I have, but you must do at least 4 recommendations :) It's up to you when you do it, and if you want to tag others from your own post.