The harbour city capital, the lights beside the sea

We're off to Wellington this weekend, for shopping, cupcakes and many other fun adventures. Wellington Zoo have this really neat thing where you can hand-feed the red pandas. I really wanted to do that, but it seems the dirty wanker pandas are all booked up until Monday (we leave Sunday) so I won't be getting to do that this time around. Damn wanker pandas :(

So I guess I'll just have to spend that money shopping, eating and drinking up large in the capital.

Among all that business, we'll be catching up with Bjorn's ex, always an interesting experience, which is really only because she's an ex, she's really quite a nice person. It's just a strange situation to be in, ya dig? Yeah, strange.

I am looking forward to it tho, it'll be nice to get away, even if it is just for a weekend, and I haven't been to Wellington for yeeeeeeeeeears, if you can count that one time I went there with my sister and her ex-husband. What a fun, exciting time that was..

I hope you can read the sarcasm oozing off that paragraph.