Beauty: Mirenesse
I am totally digging Mirenesse mascara and lipgloss at the moment. The mascara is so gentle that you can just wash it off with water (no products required, and it doesn't rip out your eyelashes!) and totally rocks. My lashes are super long and lush now. They have heaps of specials on the website, and you can even sometimes pick up freebies (sometimes full size!) with just the cost of postage (which is sweet FA really for free cosmetics!)
-----------------
Foodie: McCain's Hot Bandito Wedges
I am so impressed with these wedges, they are actually spicy! So delicious, but make sure you have some sour cream handy, because these can really burn your mouth up. Yum!
-----------------
Cinema: The Wave
An excellent German flick. Fascism, live and well in the hands of teenagers. That's all I'm going to say.
-----------------
Audio: Flobots - Handlebars
With a taste of Cake (the band, duh), Linkin Park, and pure coolness. This song is sweet.
-----------------
Beverage: H2GO Lemon & Lime Flavoured Water
Tastes like delicious lemonade popsicles. Yummy :)
-----------------
Tags: No tags this week :)