What's Up

I accidently left my glasses at home this morning, so I feel as tho I'm driving blind at the wheel of my keyboard. I've also forgotten my crappy, half dead earphones, so no escape from co-worker conversations for me today. Boo. I think by the end of the day I'll have a very serious headache, not only from the eye strain, but from the brain drain I'll be forced to listen to.

But enough of that. My long weekend was great, and relaxing. Coming back to work this morning was a struggle, knowing that of course I'd get some kind of shit (and I did - if you want to know more, you'll just have to ask). It's a bit of a downer after being away from it for 4 days. But shit happens right? And we all in jobs we hate sometimes. Or more than sometimes. Or all the time.

Or maybe it's not even the job. Yes, well..

In other, more interesting and exciting news, I finally, finally, FINALLY! got the sweet Canon EOS 400D camera I wanted, with the usual kit lens (18-55mm) and a 75-300mm zoom lens (which I'm not so impressed with..) They came as a set, in a reasonably priced package, so I'm not complaining. I really want a macro lens next, but I'm not even going to start researching that until I can actually afford to buy one. Oh, and the accessories! I've already picked up a good Hoya UV filter and a decent Lowepro bag from my new favourite camera store (Photo Warehouse). My next purchases will most likely be a polarizing filter, and a decent lens hood so I can frighten camera amateurs lol.

Exceeeellent..