Me wants it x 6

There are so many things right now that I'm wanting. So many, but no money. So sad.

-----------------------

1. iPod Nano - Purple
I've never been that interested in iPods. They were kind of boring and totally overpriced in my books. But then they brought out the chromatic iPods, with pretty colours and some truly awesome features like the Genius feature, that finds songs within your library that match, so if you're listening to one song, and you're really enjoying it, the Genius feature will find other songs similar. I fucken love that idea. Then there's the whole shake the iPod to shuffle your tunes, and the beautiful colour screen. I so so want.

2. Lowepro Orion Trekker II
My camera needs a new home, preferably one that a) doesn't look like a camera bag and b) allows me to carry it around with ease. I currently have my camera in a small shoulder camera bag, which is fine, but isn't so good when it comes to travel, and walking, which I'd like to do more of with my sweet little piece of equipment. The unfortunate truth about camera backpacks is that they're hella expensive, this one starting at $129 at The Photo Warehouse. There's one on Trade Me at the moment, with a current bid of $21, which will no doubt shoot up near the auction end. We'll see tho, might be able to score a bargain :)

3. 52mm CPL Filter
My new nifty fifty needs a CPL filter. I'm trying hard not to opt for a cheaper CPL, because I know it's stupid and doesn't make any sense to put a cheap filter on a nice lens. But I would prefer not to spend hundreds on a filter..So I'm stuck until I find somewhere offering decent quality filters cheaper than the norm, or maybe until I win lotto or marry a millionaire.

Okay, so maybe a millionaire isn't needed. Just someone with money would do.

4. Merino Hoodie from Kathmandu
I can't seem to find a picture of this beautiful piece of clothing, so you've just going to have to imagine it. It's a beautiful black hoodie, with small white dots all over it. It's cosy and snuggly and unfortunately, expensive :(

5. Glow in the dark clear Converse sneakers
Okay, so when they brought out the clear Converse, I went ga-ga, kicked, screamed, whinged then came to the realisation I'd probably never get them because they were only sold in the States, and were expensive when you considered the exchange rate. I accepted this. Then they brought out the god damn clear GLOW IN THE FREAKIN DARK Converse, and I am now back to square one, wanting, nagging, whinging, pining and probably never getting. Damn America.

6. Jamaican Jerk Chicken
New Zealand generally sucks for anything that has a spice. Kiwi's tend to have a very boring palate, with a low tolerance to spice (seriously, what they consider hot here is BULLSHIT). So I've been hankering for a real Jamaican jerk chicken, with a side of beans and rice, and some delicious salad. Maybe even a pattie to finish things off..Yum! Christchurch is rubbish, and doesn't have any Caribbean restaurants (well, they have one, but I'm dubious of it, and it doesn't sell jerk chicken). I briefly thought it could be a good business venture, but I suppose a translucent white girl wouldn't work as a front to a supposed Jamaican restaurant. But hey, I've got the butt for it, right? lol I suppose I could try my hand at making this deliciousness at home as well, but no doubt I'll stuff it up. So I pine.