What is the deal with men these days? And why are females such silly bitches?
Let me explain.
I've got a few female friends who have had trouble meeting decent men/dating decent men/believing that decent men exist out there, for them. They are all, without a doubt, gorgeous, intelligent, talented and truly wonderful women that without any hesitation I believe should have wonderful male counterparts, but surprisingly, don't. They go through the bad boys, the dumb boys, the commitment challenged boys, and just the plain old immature boys who should just stay at home with their left hand. Seriously, immature boys, please stop dating and fucking up my wonderful friends. You are not ready for the real world.
I realise that my perspective of my female friends is extremely biased, and that the view I have of them, whilst true, is also false when it comes to how they interact with the male gender. You can take the most confident woman in any room, put her together with someone she's attracted to (physically or emotionally or both) and wham, she turns into this crazy, blabbering, spastic mess. All brains and common sense fly out the window, and the great potential I think these women have, the men don't end up seeing, because of the crazy bitch lust that occurs with attraction.
Then of course there are times when these women are on their fucken game, yet they still manage to attract the emotionally demanding, clinically retarded, and down right no good dudes.
My very best friend in the world is one of these magnets. She's had a seriously bad run with dumb men, going from one dipshit to the next, which still leaves me a bit baffled, even years after the fact. She recently broke up with her boyfriend of three years (not that he was much of a boyfriend) and has since had a couple of no-gooders trying to trick her into defective relationships that would, quite frankly, put her in my dumb-shit box (her being dumb for starting up with them, she knows this lol). One was a total loser who professed his love within hours, and was a psycho when rejected. The next a total nutjob, with flailing emotions, that went from "lets be friends" to "I'm hot for you" to "nah, just kidding".
I try my best to keep her from these situations, but alas, she still manages to find herself in them. No matter how many times I tell her not to, she still goes on to convince herself that a little fling, a bit of a ass here and there, wouldn't be such a bad thing, when really for her, it would be the worse thing possible. Most, if not all of her relationships have started out this way, and whilst I'm not at all against someone looking for a bit of tosh here and there, I am most certainly against her trying to get a bit of tosh here and there, since she seems to end up landing herself in hot water, and gaining a boyfriend from it. Gah.
And my other gorgeous girlfriends? They are all wonderful, and brilliant, and ALONE. WHY? Why is Lucy single? She is mad hot, smart, and has a seriously dirty sense of humour. And Alice?!?! The sweetest girl EVER. Neither of these awesome girls I know IRL, but I know enough to know that they sure as hell shouldn't be single. Are men really that stupid? Do brilliant, yet gender retarded women really drive men away?
There must be a way to a) better prepare men for the erratic lusty behaviour of women and b) make lusty women chill the fuck out.
If only I knew how..
And god! I'm sure there are amazing men out there that are single too! What is the world coming to? Really!
