Has it really been over a month since I last posted? Crazy..
August was completely nutso. I spent most of my waking hours working (at the office, then at home at night and in the weekends) and whilst August completely sucked for it, it really did pay off in the end. I met my deadline. We got taken out to lunch by our manager for doing an awesome job (go me) AND, as I found out this morning, I've got that pay rise I wanted. So more money for me come October! Yay! :D
And September? Well September has been awesome. My co-worker is having a baby, so we've now got a new team member working with us while she's off on mat leave. She's another R-rolling redhead, and is very cool. Work itself has been busy, but it's all good things like changes and questions, and not horrible "Wtf-am-I-doing!?!?!" or working from home.
Free time rocks.
It's only 5 weeks now until we jet off to Europe for a month. We'll we splitting our time between Liverpool (my sister) and Sardinia (Bjorn's best friend). It's going to be totally awesome. There won't be any serious travel, just chilling out and spending time with those we miss. So so looking forward to it.
Tho I really should have saved more money by now, and that concerns me a bit. But really? Shut up Kass. I'm going on holiday for a month!!
And then once we get back, it'll be almost time to start on Christmas decorations, and buying presents. I LOVE this time of year!
I've recently discovered the awesomeness of buying music off iTunes. It would be nice if the songs were a little bit cheaper, but at $1.79 a song, I can't really complain. Awesome songs are worth it :)
Some of the songs I've bought recently are:
1. Why Must We Die - Kate & Anna McGarrigle
2. Comforting Sounds - Mew
3. Feathers & Down - The Cardigans
4. Come Back Lover - Charlie ASH
5. Love is a Loser's Game - Dizzy Mizz Lizzy
6. Aubrey - Bread
7. Anchor Me - The Muttonbirds
8. Menace - Minuit
9. Except You - Minuit
10. Young Girl - Gary Puckett & The Union Gap
11. You to Me Are Everything - The Real Thing
12. Objects in the Rear View Mirror May Appear Closer Than They Are - Meatloaf
13. Misery - Soul Asylum
14. The Lover After Me - Savage Garden
15. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses - U2
And now I absolutely love iTunes. But has anybody else noticed how much faster the iTunes store goes once you attach a gift card or credit card?
It zooooms!
And now back to the daily grind..