I hate the way things have turned out, I won't lie.
I wish I could take a huge eraser and just rub out everything from the past year, go back with a greater understanding and change the things that have been said, all the stupid unnecessary things that have been done. And that's just the things I've done, the things I've said. One little thing that's gone too far, that's ruined everything that was never supposed to be ruined. How the fuck did it ever get so bad? I'd laugh if I weren't already crying.
Kids, communication is the most important thing ever. Don't become complacent, don't ever hold back, and don't ever run away. Don't ever assume.
I'm sorry. I miss you. I'll always miss you. But it seems we both have very different ideas about what we expect from the other. I think with effort it could still work, but you can't be bothered. I can't keep flogging a dead horse. We've both treated each other poorly.
And now I have to say goodbye, even when I don't want to, even tho I know that's what you want me to do, even tho it's probably for the best because you won't try. It still hurts and I still love you.
I'm broken now.
Forever YPRS.