Snakes on a mother fuckin' plane..

I saw a SOAP umbrella online today, I was so tempted to buy it, but I'm very particular about my umbrellas and would be disappointed to find that the umbrella itself was a piece of worthless shit that would be of better use to me as a doormat (as most umbrellas these days are). I also saw some pretty sweet t-shirts, and being not very fussy about t-shirts, I was very interested. Until I remembered that I shouldn't be spending money because I dont really enough to spend and then theres also the fact that anything I buy here, has to be either a) travelled with or b) sent home.

Darn it.

So, back to square one of just looking, which btw, I didn't initially seem to be very good at, but I think I have gotten the knack of now. I guess my laziness is worth something (money, that is, and not spending said money).

But speaking of SOAP, who has seen it? Bjorn and I saw it 2 weeks ago and loved it. Its so cheesy and SLJesque, with all the mother fucking, etc. I would see it again, just for that one sweet MFing quote (see above).