Work has actually been pretty good today, though I'm still slightly concerned about the estimated script times vs the actual script times. Do they over-estimate script times? Did they explain this to us in our training? Shouldn't I know this? Why is the sky blue? Fucked if I know.
But anyway, its been good, actually doing something and having something to get on with. It beats sitting there doing pretty much nothing, wondering whether you should be actually enjoying the game or not (this job is very confusing like that). This whole week has been pretty good actually, and while I'm not complaining at all it has gone pretty fast too. Bjorn has this Sunday off, so finally we get to actually have a day off together. Yay!
Maybe we could hunt raccoons in Stanley Park or dress as beatniks and hang out on Commercial Dr with our grande double shot non-fat vanilla soy latte's.
......
Yeeeah.