I suppose I better write a decent entry, after my long and exciting thanksgiving weekend. Not. It was a pretty boring weekend, a nice one still, having Bjorn around for the entirety of it for the first time since he started his stupid job. If you're reading this, Job, I hate you. That's right, Job, I hate you. You dirty bastard. Anyway, there was shopping and video games and eating various foods (no turkey). I hope to have a far more exciting time this coming weekend, with Bjorn having this weekend off too, and the hopeful visitation of Sarah. A full house = fun :)
So, I unfortunately found out last night that headbutting corners of tile walls is not fun. Much less fun than headbutting insolent pidgeons and seagulls. My head screamed in pain last night and the only thing that has subsided the soreness of my forehead today is the sweet chocolate sundae I had after lunch. In all my coolness, I'm not sure how I did it, so I'm afraid I can't advise you how to do it and be so cool yourselves.
So lets hope I haven't developed brain damage or some sort of weird tumour thing you get from headbutting tiled walls or I may be spending this weekend in the ER having life or death brain surgery and maybe even a brain transplant, tho some may be rude enough to suggest that the latter may be a wise choice regardless of tumour or disease. To you people, fuck you. Playing hating duck billed platypus lovers.Random much?