After three days on 2-10 (I warned you I was a whiner) I feel completely shattered. I had to push the snooze button on my cellphone like 5 times this morning. I haven't had to use the snooze since I was like 16, when I was a lazy, non-morning person.And altho the sleep I had last night was amazing, and the sleep inbetween each snooze was great, I still look very un-slept. So if you see me today, please don't use any big words, they will be responded to with a very dumb tired look.
I got home last night to discover that G had picked up the sweet $50 PS2 from craigslist, which meant, after 7 hours of playing video games, I was indeed still up for more. I was tired when I got home, but then I saw it. GTA: San Andreas. I'd never played this GTA before, but I'm a huge fan of the first couple, and since this one is different in the way you look at/play the game, I was a little apprehensive. OH BUT THEN I PLAYED IT!
I love it. Sweet jumps on choppers. Knocking down power poles with bicycles. Stomping people to death. Swearing. Yelling. Just being generally rude to people lol. God, I must sound like such an awful person. I'm so looking forward to going home tonight and playing this sweet game. Then come saturday, playing it all day lol. I could waste away infront of this game, and that is what I intend on doing. It will be my refuge from ... playing games all day. Doh. What have I become? I thought people here for crazy for plaing video games on their lunch breaks, staying late to play those games after work. But now, now I think I have seen the light. Right, need to hit the coffee now.