Wait a minute...thats what I'm doing, isn't it?

I think we start on PS3's this afternoon, after everybody else has gone home, and until then, we have the joy of playing with MM. WHY?
Give me something worthy of my time, worthy of the money you pay (I guess then not that worthy), something I feel like I am contributing to, not something I loathe, something I don't understand, and something I believe I am unable to find anymore bugs on. WHY?
Enough whining, I had a nice weekend. Saturday, I slept in, which left me feeling quezy most of the day. That night we went out to dinner with Shannon and Jaime, which was heaps of fun. Bjorn had a good time too and is looking forward to our next outing/inning :)
Sunday was such a lazy day. We spent most of it in bed or at the kitchen table, scoffing food. At 5, we all got active and walked to Our Town (coffee shop at Broadway and Main) for Gord's interview with a casting agent (he has dreams of stardom lol). We walked home after that, which was really nice. The sun had died down abit, so it wasn't as hot. After hitting home for a quick pitstop, Bjorn and I headed to the Metrotown to see School For Scoundrels, which I thought was pretty funny, or atleast worth the admission :)
Monday. Yeah, its monday. Again. And I'm here till 10pm. So yeah, I'll be here. Bored. Wanting to go home. Wishing I had never agreed to this stupid split-shift crap.