Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart

Apparently Chuck Norris hates dogs. And Amelia Earhart. Hmm.

So, I started off today by calling Orange and paying my final bill with them. It felt pretty good to get that out of the way, no matter how annoying it was to sit on hold for 10 minutes listening to bad pop music that the UK is "famed" for. Oh England, how I don't miss your taste in the top 20. With that out of the way, I had atleast an hour to get ready, which seemed to be plenty of time, until my brain refused to make its mind up on what I should wear. So yeah, 45 minutes down the drain, trying on those trousers, with that top, and that top with these trousers, then those trousers again with a completely different top.

Oh the woes of being a fussy, indecisive girl.

After finally deciding on my outfit - though my mind still seemed to be open to suggestions and therefore I needed to close my closet door, in the vain hope of it not knowing about all the other clothes in there, that it could be wearing - I went on to an earring selection for the day. I had my tinkerbell mismatched earrings in mind, until I saw a shiny new pair of earrings on my earring hanger (I'm not going to explain), the very pair from Bang-On, that I had been eyeing up for the past month. When I saw them, I let out a little shocked gasp, and have been grinning ever since, thinking about how lucky I am to be blessed with having a thoughtful earring fairy in my house.

Or just happy with the thought of having a super cool boyfriend that understands that 7 pairs (minus the ones sent home/with Belinda) already, is not nearly enough earrings for one girl.

So, needless to say, I was very pleased.

Anyway, question: Has anybody been hit on the head by a falling acorn? Our street is lined by oak trees and the acorns seem to be going on a psychotic rampage lately, flinging out left, right and centre, violently attacking anything in their path. I mean, its gotten to the point that I'm scared to walk under them. I've seen one zoom down at the speed of bloody light (like Chuck Norris' foot) and leave a considerable dent in a car, which makes me wonder what damage could be done to my head. I also saw one this morning hit a crow, which then let out a caw in protest, but I think understood that you cannot beat the mighty acorn.

Then again, maybe its not the oaks or acorns fault, maybe there are evil squirrels in the trees, with catapults.

Like, downward catapults or something?