This picture has absolutely nothing to do with my entry today. I just thought it was hilarious. An owl, impersonating a Turkey, talking in net-speak = hilarious. Today is Friday, quite like the other 4 days of the working week, but MUCH better, since tomorrow is the weekend and weekends are always well received after spending a good 6.5 hours a day infront of a computer screen and two TV's. This morning I felt like I needed a cognac laced coffee with 10 sugars. This, unfortunately, hasn't changed much in the last three hours. I don't actually want this, I don't even like cognac.
Interlude: Shannon, I will not play basketball with you, quit asking me lol.
Bjorn and I were making strange noises and cooing at each other this morning, when it dawned on me, people must think we're crazy. Which pleased me a lot. Because its fun being crazy, and especially so when you can be crazy with someone you love :)The cafeteria only has pasta today. I don't want pasta. The pasta here is gross. Where are the potatoes? I want the potatoes! SHIZZLE!
My brain is toast, as you have probably noticed. The only reason why this post has correct spelling and spacing, is because I've finely combed it with the spell check. Otherwise, it would've looked more liek thi hear bbcause i fell so tierd. I don't have much else to say..Well..Except for this:
BIG FRIDAY WHINE: People that are complete downers really piss me off. You do something right, and they find something wrong in it. You say something, they correct you (and not in a NICE way) because you accidentally misused a word or got tongue-tied. Chill the fuck out dude, I don't need you correcting me. As for all you know-it-alls, you don't have to know EVERYTHING, alright? If you try to sprout your oh-so important knowledge at me, I will ignore you and may even talk over you. Does competing with everybody make you feel like you're special? Golly, guess what? You're not. You're an idiot. Get a life, monkey-lover.
I may rant later. If I miraculously wake up at lunch.