Old New Brown Shoe

So over the weekend, I was given a totally sweet pair of Converse All Stars. They're light brown suede and came with white shoelaces. As luck has it, I had a pair of leopard print shoelaces that didn't match my Vans, and therefore didn't have any other use than to look pretty hanging in our wardrobe. DING! They match these shoes perfectly (as you should beable to tell in my very accurate drawing lol) I'm so pleased with them and they are so comfy. Thank you so much Sarah, you are so very cool.

Our supervisor isn't at work today, so I've spent the day reading sweet webcomics and making an HTML help page (the link is under "My Stuff") It feels good to be doing something again. I just wish I had a computer to geek out on when I got home. Poo. But tomorrow is Friday! Yay! And you know what that means? No really do you? Because I don't but I'm pretty excited about it :)

There shall be eating and drinking and spending. And guess what? I get Monday off! Remembrance Day is on Saturday, which means we get a stat holiday on Monday. I love how I don't even have to feel anything about these holidays and I still get them off. Fantastic!

So I'm now going to go hang out in the kitchen, and then go home to some sweet TV (upon the discovery of the extra 26 channels last night)