So you all know that I whine, this is the main attraction of not only my blog, but my entire life. I was made to whine. No whine makes Kass a very dull..girl. Go away if you can't stand my whining. This is not a disclaimer. I hate disclaimers. What? You're so rude and annoying that you feel the need to tell everybody? Oh you speak your mind, you're so opinionated and if nobody else likes it, well stuff 'em? You um, go girl? I hate those sorts of people. They are of the worst flavour. Freakin' spasticated show-ponies (What's wrong with being a show-pony?)Whine 1: Is this Vancouver rain? If so, can I go home now? There is a river, outside, where the roads used to be. I actually saw the water gather and rise in a gutter on Commercial Dr. It made me feel scared and worried about jumping it (yes I had to cross the gutter-river. The horses barely survived and the wagon almost got swept away) If I have to put up with this sort of weather for the rest of winter, there will be a lot of rain-whining. Or maybe it will be raining whine..
Whine 2: If it does rain this much in Vancouver, then why do they have those pathetic little gutters? I've "heard" the other type (mega-gutterage) are painful if you by chance say, fall over into one. Not that I've ever done this or anything, just a hypothetical, but surely they are a better system?
Whine 3: Look lady, there is only one of you up there, so why do you stomp around like here are ten? What is with these skinny people, stomping around like ten ton people? And how about turning down the damn answering machine and maybe not taking your phone calls in the bathroom. I can hear you, all echoey and stuff. SHEESH.
White 4: Has anybody seen the picture of the "apparent" ghostboy from the Amityville house? Why do they put this kind of stuff online? Real or not, its creepy. I saw it the other day and have been afraid of going to the bathroom at work ever since (with the fear of seeing him through the cracks of the door or something) I don't know why I do this to myself. I had heard it was a creepy picture but I went in search of it anyway. And now what am I left with? A complete and utter chicken shit version of myself. Oh wait, I was always that wasn't I? I would put the picture on my blog, but I don't want to have to see it everytime I come back here. If you're curious, you can see it here, but if you a) live alone or b) are a scaredy cat like me, I wouldn't suggest it.
Whine 5: My feet are wet and that was not my shoe I just tried to put my foot in. Infact, it was a hub. Which is not something I should even be putting my foot on. Though it was smooth and felt much nicer than my shoe? Maybe I need new shoes? Shoes made of hubs or even just smooth plastic..I'm sure they have them on eBay.
Whine 6: Why don't I have access to eBay at work? Surely, I should be allowed to spend the very little money I get from this company?
Whine 7: I need a better job, why the hell do I still work here? The slushies aren't even that good. Altho the ice cream is pretty nice.. *scratches chin*
Whine 8: I shouldn't eat anymore of that ice cream, I've probably gained 10lbs over the last month just from that damn machine.
Whine 9: I'm tired. Can I go to sleep now?