Watch where those dogs go..

Something that I thought would be a small snow flurry storm, which would gradually be reduced to slush, via rain, has turned into a full on snow fall, leaving the streets, trees, houses and people, of Vancouver, white. And fluffy. And slippy, when they choose the wrong piece of pavement to walk on. I haven't seen snow like this since 1993, when the big snow hit Christchurch (you may remember such fun times, as riding around in the frog and visiting the Orthodontist) It is truly beautiful here at the moment. I must've taken atleast a hundred pictures, most of which won't show how awesome Vancouver looks at the moment.

Family Orientated Interlude:Mum, I wish you were here to make me delcious food and give me hugs. Kim, I wish you were here so we could talk in stupid voices and have snowball fights. Amanda I wish you were here to experience the cold outside, which leaves your hair frizz-free and straight! Belinda, I wish you were here so you could annoy me by singing "Let it snow" over and over and over again. John, I wish you were here because it wouldn't be family without you. Dad, I wish you were here to build ME a playground for Christmas (lucky JJ's!) and finally, Chrissie, I wish you were here just because :)

Bjorn and I ventured out last night, where a snowball fight SOMEHOW (protect the innocent!) got started. He won, of course, while I ran around in circles, taking photos and trying to escape the tirade of snow flying mainly at my butt (it being the largest target lol) I haven't made a snow angel yet, but I intend to make that top priority tonight :)

Fingers crossed for a white Christmas!