You just haven't earned it yet, baby

I is the sad kitty I feel sad today. I have no reason why, I just do. Its that pathetic sort of sad, where you walk around with the mopey face on. Gah. I should be happy. We're off to Seattle tonight for the weekend and this afternoon I get to have beer and cake at work (yes beer AND cake), all for free and it cuts out like an hour worth of work time. So why do I feel so sad? *sighs* I need kitty cuddles.

Speaking of kitties, I had a peek at the Pets section on Craigslist.com the other day. There was a lady on there who had lost her cat, printed missing posters, then found out that they had been removed by government officials (I don't know who is involved in that jazz?) She made this very good point in regards to it;

"I have put some notices up around my area but the City of Vancouver has removed them I found out.......you can sell drugs on every corner in this city with impunity but you can't post a small flyer for a lost cat!!!"

I thought that was a very good and sad point. I hope she's either found her cat or does so soon.

Okay, wandering around online the other day and I came across this website - Origamiboulder.com. The idea itself, isn't all that funny. But you have to read the emails and replies. They are hilarious. My favourite is;


Email - Your site is fucking pimp
Reply - It also 'off hook' like telephone.


Check it out, its a funny read.