See this? See it! Its my gorgeous and awesome new locket that Bjorn got me. It holds four small photos and closes up to look like a small ball with hands at the side (it kind of looks like a planet to me :) I think he did exceedingly well with this present, considering the only conditions I gave him were a "silver locket that must be pretty". He earned a lot of points with this one.
Then this totally flippin awesome hat that I got from my parents. Isn't it cool?! I was so excited because not only is it a hat, but it is also a scarf! And when you dont want to wear it as a hat, you can still wear it as a scarf, with the hat-like part just sitting on your shoulders! Oh yes, a multi-purpose hat! It keeps my ears all snuggly and warm and it doesnt feel scratchy on my forehead like a lot of woollen hats do. Not to mention that it's an awesome array of bright colours. I loves it a lot.
I also got this sweet sweet gun. A Nerf Rapid Fire 20. Foam darts. A choice of single or rapid fire. The perfect weapon to chase, harass and just plain annoy people with. Oh yes, oooooooooooooooh yeeeeeeeeeeees *rubs hands together*This is just a small selection of the sweet presents I received. I also got the latest Beck CD (which is awesome and you can actually create your own cover for with stickets provided), a Jasper Fforde book, some Elizabeth Arden perfume, about ten pairs of sweet and awesome socks, some pj's, a SOMC daily calendar, earrings, DVD's and a lot of other sweet stuff I can't think of at the moment. I was quite impressed with my cull this Christmas and may it be even better next year, when the weather will be warm and family will be present :) I look forward to being able to buy everybody presents and not have to spend an arm and a leg on postage.
I hope you all received some sweet gifts this year and ate so much your bellies almost burst (I know mine almost did) I hope you're all now enjoying your Christmas lunch/dinner leftovers and oggling over your gifts, instead of sitting around and feeling stink that Christmas is over and you'll have to wait an entire year before it comes around again (damn you, once-a-year Christmas!) Ah well *shrugs* Til next year :)