Bad Brain

It's official. I'm bored in Vancouver. I am enjoying the current weather here though, with the sun shining pretty much all day. But that doesn't stop the need to get out of this damn city. Go anywhere! I don't care!

I can't wait for May, when we get to zoom back over to the UK for a few days, then probably die in the sun in Sardinia for a week. My feelings toward being back in the UK again is making me wonder why we ever bothered to leave it.

Gah, I know.

But then I can reason with myself about how there is so much about the UK that pissed me off, just like there are so many things about Canada that really get on my nerves. So, I'm wondering if I should just stop trying to be super happy somewhere and just be content in being where ever we are? That doesn't mean I'll be happy just staying somewhere I don't want to be, but it should mean that I start making the most out of being here and forget about a perhaps greener grass for the time being.

My brain is spastic, it doesn't understand that by constantly looking forward to whats next, that it's missing out on whats now.

Spastic brain, I shall drown you in alcohol! Unless someone else has any better ideas?