In response to Karina's tagging, here are my truly boring and not so outrageous as "owning a pony" confessions lol, here are five random things about me:
5. When I was 14, I ran an official website for a three piece rock band in America.
4. I think coke & milk is delicious - mixed together that is.
3. I once stayed up for three days straight, thought I found Jesus in a bar of soap and was traumatized by large hairy spiders on the living room wall. This was all thanks to the wonders of coffee and cornflakes.
2. I have a large collection of voices and impersonations that only the truly special get to hear (the truly special being close family and friends, those who would not believe they were truly special to hear it lol)
1. I am mildly OCD and have a split personality - Archibald Spalding. He only comes out when its time to go to sleep.
I have many more, but since I was only tagged to do five, then that is all I shall be giving away ;)