Pssst.. you can click the picture to see a bigger version.
This is my awesome new cardigan with pretty stitched flowers. I bought this at Mintage which sells usually over-priced vintage or brand new "one-of-a-kind" clothes. My cardigan is of the latter and I flippin love it! A fantastic purchase might I add. It even has sweet mini pockets which pleases me. I just need to find some mini-kittens to put in them and my outfit will be complete.
My awesome Fluevog shoes. I've been prancing around the house in them ever since Bjorn got them for me a couple of weeks back. I should probably look into wearing them outside at some point, but in the meantime they'll just be worn for cooking, luxing (thats vacuuming to you not-so-strange people) and prancing. They have gorgeous heels in the shape of love hearts, which pleases me muchly.
My $2.99 dress/top with awesome flattering buttons, a serious scoop neck and an open neck/shoulder area. I was very pleased with this purchase and once it gets warm enough, I shall be wearing it often, despite my very white and chubby arms :)
We went for a walkie on Saturday, originally heading to Value Village for a book hunt, but got side-tracked by another charity store that was having a 50% sale on all clothing. Needless to say, I walked out with this sweet trench coat for only $2.50..
And this absolutely awesome bright red coat, with these huge red buttons. I dont think these pictures really do it justice. It has this neat circular collar, which I'm sure would look pretty sweet warn up as well as down.
The pockets are of the cutest sort, kind of being in the shape of love hearts and I believe would look best with a kitten in each pocket (as picture shows lol). This coat cost $2.50 as well, so I got two awesome coats for only a fiver! Can you believe it? I'm spoilt for choice now whenever I go out. The red coat or the trench coat? Its a pretty hard decision.
And lastly, my sweet blue jeans, which have been shown throughout this little shoptastic blog entry. I loves them, they are so flipping comfortable and new and stuff. Can you really beat new jeans? I don't think so!Okay, I am done updating you all on my sweet new purchases. I'm sure this entry won't be even remotely interesting to most of you, but I do know of a couple of people that will appreciate my pleasure of shopping & blogging :) You need not be named.