Look Mum! I made a cake! And guess what? It's not only edible but it's also delicious! I made this cake for Bjorn, as a delicious Valentines Day treat. It hasn't killed him so far, so I think I can take that one as a success.Other than domesticating in the kitchen, yesterday was fairly laid back. We had delicious meaty pizza for dinner and I may have drunk too much, so overall, the day went down well. Altho I think the pizzas must've had some sort of caffeine injections, because neither of us could get to sleep. It didn't help that the lady upstairs has decided to run the heating all night, making our bedroom feel like a sauna. If you're thinking that I'm always complaining about the heat or lack there of, then you'd be right. I am.
But that's just because I'm awesome.
I think I might make delicious homemade vegetable soup for dinner and maybe bake some cookies, tho that could be over doing it on the whole kitchen-business and perhaps give people the wrong impression of what I'm all about - that's complaining and being lazy btw.
In completely unrelated news; I need a haircut and my feet are cold.
Fascinating, I know :)