This post contains potentially offensive languageAfter a horrible adventure outside, where I got jabbed in the head several times by seriously pointy Canadian umbrellas, walked into, boxed into corners and glared at for just being there. I even had a crazy follow me around the dollar store, telling me all about the sturdy looking mug and peanuts he was going to purchase. Buying the nuts he just recently lost? Possibly.
The first thought in my head about these people? Cunts. Well, maybe not the crazy because he can't help it, but the rest of them? Total cunts.
Which automatically cheered me up really, because I love that word. I don't care if people think it's offensive or vulgar, it just fits! You can say it so many different ways, and each way is it different. Not to mention the fact that there are, unfortunately, so many people out there that suit this word.
I wouldn't call just anybody a cunt, because I'm completely rude. But if you know me and I know you well, no doubt at some point I've either called you one, or well, look forward to me calling you one at some point. It doesn't only fit for people, it also fits well for objects. The shoe that won't go on? Cunt. The drop of water on the side of an awning that just happens to fall on you head? Cunt. The knife that cut your finger off? Wow, what a cunt.
See, it works?
And theres even a Wiki for it:
"Calling someone a cunt is generally considered impolite. For example if one was to walk up to a complete stranger in the street and say "You are a cunt" they would most likely be deeply offended. On the other hand if one is addressing a friend or relative, they are likely to respond with good humour and may say something such as "Who are you calling a cunt. Cunt?". This, however, does not always apply and it is not recommended to call ones mother, sister, daughter, auntie or other female a cunt."So the question is, would you be deeply offended if I came up to you in the street and said "You are a cunt"? *raises eyebrow*