The French Are Glad to Die for Love..

I first visited Paris in August 2004. It was Bjorn's birthday and I was the odd one out, not really knowing a lot of his good friends at the time, and having to share a room with people that insisted on molesting my donkey (and by donkey I mean my SOFT TOY donkey). I think the trip itself was pretty fun and Paris was amazing, but I did miss out on a lot of things I had originally wanted to do. There were no trips to the Louvre, no trips inside the Notre-Dame, I didn't even go see the Eiffel Tower. Instead my time there was spent eating delicious croque monsieur's and drinking amazing wine, and needless to say, the numerous trips to Parisian patisseries. Can I get an Oh.My.God.

So when Bjorn broached the idea of going to Paris for a few days on our next trip to Europe, I jumped at the chance and as it turns out now, we're going to Paris! Hurrah!

With Karina's latest stint in France, I was dying to go back, and with the help of her ever fascinating travel blog, we've even found us a place to stay for the 4 nights we'll be there. So thanks Karina for the great recommendation - tho you do realise that if it's not up to standards, well, then it'll be all your fault lol.

I am so looking forward to this trip. It's going to be awesome going to Paris with just Bjorn and finally seeing some of the things I missed out on last time, not to mention revisiting some of those delicious patisseries :D

Now all I need to do is learn some good solid French phrases and I'll be set. Yay Paris!