Oi vey.First of all, why didn't anybody tell me that Acetaminophen is actually Paracetamol for this side of the planet? Mum? I'm going to blame you because, well, you're my mother and you're suppose to know about everything that might negatively effect me lol.
And secondly, what can I take that doesn't have Acetaminophen/Paracetamol in it that will make me feel better? I'll even go for home remedies at this point lol.
I felt so tired this morning I found myself thinking, whilst doing my hair, how lucky Britney is to be bald now. I mean, wouldn't it be nice to have get up and go hair (or skin, in her case)? I'd like to have hair that you could just think up then WHAM! that's what your hair looks like. Or since that's not really possible, a personal hairstylist would be nice. I could even sleep whilst they did my hair for me. That would be fantastic!
Of course if I had a personal hairstylist I would have to have a personal stylist as well. There's no point in having flashy hair without the flashy clothes, right? Mebbe I should have ask for these things for my birthday.
WTF am I talking about? *cries* My head!
Speaking of birthdays, I still don't know what I should do for mine, granted that I'm not still sick and rambling like some incoherent jibby-jabber drinky drunkor. Actually, even if I'm not sick, I'm wondering if I can really be bothered doing much. I'd be happy to just sit at home eating cake in front of the TV. Last year we went out for lunch to this delicious Chinese restaurant, just down from our flat in London. That was all well and good until we went back to the flat to consume disgusting spirits, only to then head off down to the Walkie, where I managed to get a drink spilled on me and then have some huge ass tantrum lol.
I don't think I want tantrums, vomiting and that general ill-drunk feeling this year lol.
Altho, some champagne wouldn't go a miss?