
Monday: The project we were working on at IBM was put on hold again and therefore we were all told to go home - I only worked half the day on Monday and subsequently found all this out later that night after checking my messages. I wasn't too pleased because we were going to have super birthday celebrations on Wednesday, damnit!
Tuesday: As far as I can remember, nothing too exciting happened on Tuesday. I slept. Watched TV. Went to the supermarket and some charity stores to rummage through their clothes - there really are some sweet bargains out there. 
Wednesday: My birthday! Yay! Bjorn had worked his arse off to get the day off to spend it with me, which I was very grateful for. It would have been a seriously sucky day to spend alone. Breakfast was champagne and strawberries, and lunch was delicious Fish n Chips at Toby's - YUM! We were going to go to the Vancouver Aquarium, but it was raining and I really couldn't be bothered wondering around outside in it for much longer, so instead we just got my sweet Hello Kitty ice cream cake, some DVD's and went home for the day. Dry, warm and eating cake. Oh hell yeah.
Thursday: I went to the mall and bought some sweet clothes. Glad to be inside that day because it rained even harder than it did the day before. God damn rain. 
Friday: Yesterday was quite a busy day, but a very good one. I got my haircut at Joji's at 2, chopping a whole heap of it off (it feels so good!), then picked up my sweet birthday box from the post office on the way back. Skipped home because YAY! Haircut and birthday presents! It was still raining, so I guess I didn't really skip, because ya know, I probably would've slipped over on my arse or something. Got home and found that I had a message from the peoples at UBCsaying that they'd like to offer me the job I had had an interview for the week before. So yay for sweet stable work! I opened my birthday box and was bombarded by so many awesome presents. M&K even put in some of my most favourite Easter eggs, which when I saw, made me scream with joy. That's how excited I was lol. And yes Mum, I'm sharing :P
Then last night we met up with Dahna, Jonathan, Kerry, Ryan, Karina & Leanne for dinner at Dallas, which was nice and I think everybody enjoyed. We were suppose to go to Crush with Karina and Leanne afterward but fate conspired against us, so Dahna, Jonathan, Bjorn and I just ended up going down to Toby's for their cheap martini night. Deeeeeelicious! 
So yeah, good times. Today Bjorn and I just went into town to look at Chapters and pick up the Lily Allen CD (we're seeing her on Tuesday night!). Delicious Vera's burgers (best burgers in town!) for lunch, and then home. And very shortly, we shall be playing Hunter Wayward: The Reckoning (ta G!). Huzza!Thank you to everybody that came out on Friday, I had a blast and I'd love to do it again (bigger & better!) sometime soon!
So now I'm starting to get a bit nervous, since I start my new job on Monday *gulp*
But I'm sure that will be fine..if not I'm sure you'll hear about it..