So I started my new job on Monday, and so far so good. The people here are so nice and helpful, which will make my job a whole lot easier. The work itself is pretty diverse and there seems like there will always be something for me to do, so yay for that. As for working on campus, the atmosphere is awesome. It's so laid back and comfortable. I have my own little area, which I think I will gradually decorate with my crap to make it feel more like my own. I've bought in my King Kong (and attached him to my large lamp) and my Dashboard Diva (she's attached to my telephone) so it's starting to get that weirdo feel to it lol. I'm sure I'll collect more strange objects to make people question my sanity. And I've actually been given responsibility! Fancy that! I love it!
Last night Bjorn and I went to see Lily Allen at the Commodore and I must say, she fucken rocked!. We picked up her CD on Saturday (because we really only knew two of her songs) and loved it. She's a very cheeky and clever song writer, not to mention that fact she has a very good voice. So it was very cool, and it was at the Commodore, and we had delicious Caesars, and it was good and stuff and yeah, right on.
Back to work!