Getting paid to sit here and watch Queen music videos on YouTube is fucken awesome. I must have one of the bestest jobs ever. Aside from watching the videos, I also enjoy doing a bit of reading on the subject I'm listening to, so of course I'm rummaging around on Wiki looking at the bio they have up for Freddie Mercury (what is Queen without Freddie?) and actually came across something very cool, that I didn't already know;
"According to the January 2004 edition of Cat Fancy, Mercury possessed a great fondness for cats, at one point owning as many as ten. Mercury's personal assistant, Peter Freestone, wrote that his boss "put as much importance on them [his cats] as any human life." The album Mr. Bad Guy and the song "Delilah" were dedicated to cats, and Mercury wore clothes featuring cats in videos and on album covers."
"Delilah" was named after Freddie's favourite house cat. I loved this for the following reasons;1. I love cats and thus have immediate affection toward others that love cats as much as me.
2. I also have a cat named Delilah :)
But you already knew both those things, right? :)
Freddie rocks it out even more now in my books.