I'm finally starting to get excited about my birthday, now that it's only a week away. I've made numerous cake requests to Bjorn, just to make sure he gets the picture (I take cake very seriously lol) and as far as I can tell, I think he's understood (if he hasn't: I WANT TEH CAKE!)Turns out it's also one of my co-workers birthdays, so its been decided we're going to have a party next Wednesday with party hats and balloons and blower-thingees (wtf are they called?) Food will also be present, of course :) Parties at work = w00t!
And as for birthday celebrations, it has been finally decided (by Karina & I) that we'll go out next Friday (the Friday after my birthday) for drinks, which won't only be celebrating my birthday but the fact that Karina has gotten herself a sweet new job :) Not sure where we'll go as of yet (I plan on surfing around today for some sweet cocktail bars), but you're all invited to join us in drinking copious amounts of liquor. Shan, Jaime you guys should definitely venture out with us! We haven't seen you guys for so long, so it'd be great to catch up!
Kerry, Dahna - you guys should come join us too! We even have a spare room for people to crash in if the trek back home after a night out on the town seems a bit daunting!
Where's my crunk juice at?