The EB Games

I make no apologies for the foul language. Sorry.

With the extended weekend being now over I thought it imperative to write a long and bitchy blog entry regarding the evil that is mothers with prams and small hellion creatures.

I have forever (yes, forever damnit, since the beginning of time itself) have had a severe angergic (as in allergic, but the anger form) reaction to EB mothers (and we aren't talking about the video gamer retailer here). I don't have a problem with mothers in general, just the ones that think now that they've reproduced that they deserve more than they really do. Wake up bitches, homie don't play dat game.

Not following? Okay, so let me ask you some questions;

1. Ever been glared at by a mother with a pram after she's rammed into you leg with it? Oh! I have!
2. Ever had to walk around a large gaggle of women and prams on the sidewalk, walking past as they stare you down, because hell, don't you even DARE ask me to move!
3. Ever had your leg run into by some dirty little crotch dropping on a trike and then have the mother look at you as if you were the one that ran into them!
4. Oh! And what about being blocked in a small public toilet because some dumb bitch has her obscenely large pram blocking your door?
5. Ever been stuck behind a women with a pram after she's abruptly stopped in the already narrow aisle, AND THEN have the person behind you, with a trolley, ram into your damn ankles!?
6. And then if you go to past, ever had the women tsk at you as if it was wrong of you to pass her? Imagine that! Wanting to get past some dumb bitch with a pram after being rammed in the damn ankle by a trolley!!
7. How about being stuck behind some dumb schmucks at a overcrowded train station, as they try to teach their children how to use the gate & ticket system (this is in reference to the London Underground, not the skytrain)
8. Or when they try to teach their children how to walk down the stairs, at rush hour, in a very busy train station. Someone could trampled on your precious!

Fathers can be dicks too, but since its mostly the Mothers that do all the day-time pram pushing, I will be blaming them.

I did do a search on this "annoyance" and came up with this. It seems that most people have the same aggravation toward women with prams, but there are a few, and I'm guessing women that own prams, that have commented about how they aren't rude. One women said this:
"women dont think they own the street with pushchairs, half the time it's arrogant people that dont move out the way instead they just look u up and down, when entering shops some people can see us struggling, but still ignore us, or better still close the door on us as we are entering, maybe u should try it for a few hours and see how frustrating it is!"
Whilst I can see her point, I would like to inform her and anybody else with this notion that people don't open doors for me when I've got a handful of groceries (which I think is more to juggle with no hands, than a damn pram you PUSH), I've had people close doors in my face, people walk straight into me because they were rude and didn't want to move over (specifically when I couldn't move over, because of someone else!) I can see that she might be frustrated because of a combination of things (e.g. her sprog is a cunt and her husband is not big, not clever) and maybe then she goes out, and people don't pander to her "desires" to be respected on the street or in the stores, but jesus christ, who gets special treatment?

Does a woman or even a parent for that matter really deserve special treatment? I'm not talking of all scenario's here or even all parents (I'm sure the majority are considerate, or at least I hope), just the street-pram. Shouldn't consideration for others on the street be given to EVERYBODY? I've struggled down streets with bags and had women with prams block off paths, so I have to maneuver around them, nearly falling on my ass. If I see a women coming down the street with a pram, I will move over for her, if she needs more room. I won't however move onto the grass so that a group of women with prams can consume the entire footpath, I mean, jesus christ, give me some fucken room here. What's stopping you from wheeling on the grass woman?

Of course, while I rant at all the women that have been inconsiderate to me, I'm sure there must be a lot of inconsiderate non-pram-pushers out there that must've driven them to be such EB's. So in all fairness (yes, I can be fair!) fuck all you inconsiderate bitches for making the world even more inconsiderate!

After thinking and ranting about all this, it has occurred to me. What if one day I have a child and get a pram, will I become one of the EB masses? Will I run into people, block aisles in supermarkets or teach my child how to use the public transport system at the tender age of 2 (I'm all for including your child in stimulating activities, but jesus! Do it when it ain't rush hour bitch!)? Hell no! I'm getting me a sling! Fuck prams!

Fuck them and their evil wheelie ways!