First of all, I'd just like to say that I know some pretty awesome people, which can only mean that I'm awesome in turn, right? I mean why would awesome people want to know me if I weren't awesome myself? If you're reading this, then you're probably awesome. But enough about me. This entry is for Gordie (G) and Noodles (Sarah) because they.are.awesome.
I got a parcel-slip in the mail the other day, saying that I had a parcel waiting for me at the post office. Whooo could it beee? I had already picked up my birthday parcel from my mother, and my other friends/family members weren't sending me anything at my request. So whoooo, whooo could it beeee? Since working this week made getting to the post office difficult, I had to wait to the weekend to answer the riddle.
And it turns out, it was a parcel from Noodles in Seattle, which was a huge surprise.
When I got home, I ripped it open to find the following(click to see bigger):

1. 3-D Cat Playing Cards. 2. Cat Alarm Clock (it makes the meowing sound!). 3. Bad Cat Stickers!
And the entire point to this entry is to say:
Thanks guys, looking forward to seeing you both sometime soon!