iT;s fRIDay teH 13tH!

Last Friday the 13th (October 2006) I spoke of crazy Finnish bitches and their suicidal tendencies behind the wheel (Karina, you crazy Finnish bitch! Don't drive today!) Stepping outside this morning I thought "Hmm..Wasn't it raining last Friday the 13th?", and so when I got to work, I looked it up in my archives (only I am boring enough to talk about the weather) and found that oddly enough, it was.

Hmm.. An omen!? Have I stumbled upon some wacky Friday the 13th phenomenon, a phenomenon that makes it rain in Vancouver! *smirks*

Well, this year, I don't want to talk about it, but I'm not entirely sure what I do want to talk about. My up and coming travel plans? Perfect! Oh, but wait a minute, what about by talking about them, I end up jinxing my holiday, and something bad happens like I leave my hair straighteners at home by mistake, or my bag gets lost in transit, or the flight is delayed and we have to sleep at the airport, missing our train to Paris, and having to forfeit our holiday there altogether, AND THEN in the hustle and bustle of trying to find a place to stay, I lose my precious handbag! GOOD LORD!

Okay, so I doubt any of that will happen by just talking about my holiday plans, but I'm not going to risk it, so that's off the plate. Hmm, what about work? No, but what if I jinx that and all of a sudden I lose my job, or my job goes down the toilet completely or I never get paid, ever ever!

AND THEN! I'll become so poor that I'll be forced to live on the streets, become a drunkard and yell at people walking along the street. I'll steal a trolley and accumulate junk-treasures and steal expensive mountain bikes to sell on Pender!

Shit man, I need a coffee.