Let The Good Times Roll

Remember when I used to blog everyday? Remember when I had something to say, or nothing at all, and I could drag it out forever and make it look like a really good entry, but all I was really doing was rambling on and not making much sense? Remember the good old days, way back when, when I was younger and had to walk 3 miles in the snow with no shoes and no food in my belly, yeah...

Actually, when I think about it, the "good old days" weren't all that interesting. I was in a crappy low-paying job, I was bored, I sat around eating bad food (ice cream sundaes for afternoon tea!) and the place I worked for was full of fanboy gamer assholes. You know what I'm talkin' about.

More then, less now? Quality over quantity counts, surely? Surely the quality of my blogs have arisen in the hierarchy, surely I have gone and done and written good some blogs, surely! I'm not sure where that came from, I just kind of, rolled into it.

In my ramblings, I've actually managed to make this entry longer than it originally would be, I guess I still gots da mad skillz, boi.

And now onto some interesting and relevant drivel..

In three days, we shall be on our way to England to have a merry old time blowing all our money on food and booze. Hurrah! England! Paris! England! Sardinia! England! Vancouver..:P I'm so looking forward to my two weeks of vacation (unfortunately for me, unpaid vacation!) that I think it's affecting my sleep. I'm getting all giddy and excited, I may even start wetting my pants whenever I think about going to Paris and eating all the delicious pastries and tarts that I come across.

Knowing Paris, that's a lot of delicious god damn pastries and tarts!

And then Sardinia, for a wedding! I love weddings, they are one of the greatest creations ever. Food, cake, alcohol, friends, people that love each other, getting dressed up and taking photos. What's not to love about a wedding! And best of all, on Sunday, Bjorn and I found the bestest wedding present ever. It's gorgeous! We're got all our wedding clothes sorted out, which is a huge relief, since I had foreseen that being a major pain in the ass.

And England! Oh, England, land of the rude and prude, how I love thee!

So yeah, I'm excited *beams*

Tonight we're going to Shabusen for dinner with Dahna and Jonathan, which no doubt, will be very nice. After all, good company + buffet Japanese and Korean BBQ = hell yeah!