Friday the 13th was almost a week ago and I haven't even dropped a blog about my fast-approaching holiday escapades. What's wrong with me? Oh yeah, I'm busy. I'm working and when I get home, I can't really be stuffed.Mmm stuffing.
You know, while we're on the topic of stuffing, have any of you locals seen those rolls of frozen stuffing? How weird is that? "Oh yes! Cut me off a slice of stuffing! Fab!"
But anyway, this isn't suppose to be about stuffing. My stomach tried to sabotage my gleeful and nose-rubbing blog entry. Dirty glob of flesh.
Wow, that's a disgustingly graphic image for ya'll on a Wednesday afternoon, ain't it?
On with it! In 9 days, Bjorn and I shall be winging our way to the tropical and idyllic destination that is London, England. I can just see the palm trees and golden sands now, ah, the lovely warm and clear weather that awaits us. The unpolluted streets, considerate town folk, and reliable public transport.
If you can't tell, I'm joking. I'm fucking joking, okay? But regardless of all that rubbish. I'm so looking forward to it. We arrive in London, around lunchtime on the 29th, then later that day take the Eurostar to Paris, where we're set to spend the next 4 days. I didn't have a decent camera last time I was in Paris, but this time I do! So you better be expecting a butt-load of awesome Parisian pictures to ogle over. Hopefully they'll inspire the rest of you to get out there sometime and enjoy what the Frenchies have to offer :)
On May 3rd we take the Eurostar back to London, where we'll be staying that night, so hopefully we'll get to catch up with those we left behind last year (and those that have moved over there since! Yay Frances!)
On the 4th we fly out to Sardinia for the much anticipated Italian wedding, where we'll be spending the next six days, probably stuffing (mmm stuffing again!) our faces with delicious Italian food and wine, and cooing over Pete and Cinzia's wee bundle of joy.
On the 9th we fly back to London, where no doubt, there will be a mad dash to Euston to catch the train to Liverpool. Bjorn somehow managed to get us tickets on Virgin for a mere $16.50 each! Can you believe that?! And that even includes transport from Luton Airport to London! I'm not entirely sure how he did it, and I'm still awfully suspicious about it. It must be some mad Asian power he has.
We spend 3 days in Liverpool, flying out of Manchester on the 13th, saying goodbye to England for at least the time being. I'm sure we'll be going back sometime soon tho, and that by the end of our time there, I will be almost ripping my hair out.
The English can do that to you.