Intermission

I thought I'd take a bit of a break from travel filled blog entries, just to fill you in on my current going-on's.

1. I have decided to grow my hair long again. I know this won't come as a surprise to most of you, especially if you're familiar with my lovely, gorgeous, older sister (Belinda, you're lovely and gorgeous too, but I was referring to Amanda and our hair-growing-woes!). Bjorn has stated that I am not allowed to "put him through this again" - he likes my hair long and was weary of me cutting it in the first place. He hasn't met Amanda yet..or rather he has, apparently in the guise of "Neil".

2. The other day, I saw 13 kitties! 12 of those in the space of an hour. I even got head-butted by one, which is the only time head-butting is considered cute.

3. Last night I went to The Chill House with Karina, Dahna and Jonathan. The usual, green curry, was absolutely freakin' delicious. Reasonably priced delicious Thai was what I was after, and happily, what we found. Yum!

4. I dyed my eyelashes the other night. Twice. I forgot how nice it was to actually see my own eyelashes without having to have mascara on.

5. It rained last weekend. It's been sunny this week. It's suppose to rain this weekend. I hate Vancouver weather.

6. It's Friday. I'm pleased.