Estranged

Wow, I felt like I was on a roll there, having not blogged (spellcheck suggested I put 'flogged' instead, which would be an entirely different entry!) for good week and a half.

Then I realised it was only a week and a half, which is pretty pathetic 'roll'.

Life is good. Tomorrow Bjorn and I (and maybe Dahna and Jono) are heading out to the Richmond Night Market for luxurious stall food, and cheap rip-off handbags (well, that's the highlight for me at least!). Then on Saturday we're going to pretty ourselves up and head down to Blondie's studio for a 'Summer Social', which I think is a bit of wishful thinking of her behalf. Summer? Pah!

Work is average. Being stuck on Reception can be frustrating at times, but to be completely honest, it's not that bad. Actually, it's pretty fun. I get to yak to Jaella all day, and make mischief with Lisa. Though I don't want to be out here when Orientation starts. Oh noes!

I don't really have much else to say. I feel like whenever I skip a few days of blogging, it takes me a while to get back into the knack of it, and the first entry back is always the most boring.

The most boring out of the boring lot that is :)