neveruseitsorrymumbutsheisshereallyis!)
I've had questionable doubt recently about what exactly I should do with my hair. I cut a couple of inches of it in March, making it nowhere near short (so stop reading between the lines mother-fucker!) and now I want to grow it back to it's glorious length again. It was never outrageously long, and I don't want it to be anyway, I just want it down my back again, and dare I say it, I won't even whine about it getting caught in my zipper, my buttons, necklaces, etc. I promise! I won't!
I guess it's this picture that really gets me. You can't see it's length, but I remember it well. This picture even makes me want a fringe again. I loved my fringe. It was cute. I could have it full on my forehead, or sweeping to the side. I could make it stick straight up in the hair with strong hold hairspray, it was fun, it was funny, and hell I miss it. But now I don't trust another hairdresser to do it as well, and don't even remember where I got it cut like that when I was in NZ..
Damnit!
Now it seems I've gone a little of track, talking about myself again, when really this entry was meant to pose the question to you all; what should Bjorn do with his hair? The current state of affairs stands at this, which I think is pretty nifty. I think he likes it, but wishes it would feather more than fluff.His previous haircuts are pretty diverse and nutty. I don't even have pictures of all of them, these are just the pictures of the ones I have, and have experienced. When I first met him, he had a cute & short spikey do, which I think it looked pretty damn good. I loved the mohawk days. The shaved head days..well.....I think I prefer him with with hair..


I question I pose is, what cut shall Bjorn now get?