Christmas this year was awesome, to say the very least. Christmas Eve we had our big Danish-Christmas feast (purely for Kim's benefit of course ;). There was turkey and two kinds of potatoes, and roasted vegetables and gravies and sauces and all kinds of other delicious things I can't even remember after having fallen into a food-induced coma.I'm pretty sure there was desert..*scratches head*
Christmas morning was spent with Mum and Kim at home, exchanging presents. All went down well and I got some awesome presents (THE bag, a bead making set, an awesome 128pc earring holder, a sweet aromatherapy pillow). Mum and Kim loved their presents, and I think Bjorn was especially pleased with his watch and the copious amounts of alcohol and alcohol paraphernalia he received.
At lunch we rocked on up to Chris' (Bjorn's mum) house to spend some time with her, Mike and Wayne (Bjorn's dad). I have to say, the food was the shit. Delicious "raw" fish thing = heaven glorious heaven! Yum! We spent a few others over there, also exchanging presents before we hit the road for John's BBQ Christmas Extravaganza.
Which turned out to be at first, quite hectic, but fun then into a big blur after a few bottles of Lindauer "disappeared". I think (hope) everybody loved their presents, we loved ours, ranging from sheet sets to jewellery (obviously for me) to money to vouchers to toys and gadgets and all sorts of sweet things. This year just hit home with me about how good it is to be home. I don't know how I spent the last three Christmas' away from my family and it really cements that I won't be doing it, for any reason, ever ever ever again.
As for the past few days, well, I seem to have found myself a hobby - a crazed passion for beading. I've been hidden away like some sort of crazed maniac making earrings and petting my precious beads. Like a squirrel with it's nuts. I must look quite disturbing.I've got a couple of books and beads coming out my arse (not literally, of course) and have already created a few pairs of earrings. All I need now is a complete and totally sweet tool kit, which I'll have to pick up at some point, if I'm making to make quality jeeeeewels.

I'm even dreaming in beads, thinking up designs and ideas. Which must mean..
I'm a complete saddo.