We went to the Bodhi Tree last night with Chris, Mike and Tannia, which was really nice. The cuisine can be described as Burmese and fucken delicious, especially the amazing semolina and coconut cake (O.M.G, even). It was incredible, and we all know how seriously I take my desserts. It has this slight porridge taste to it, without it actually tasting like porridge, and delicious poppy seeds on top of it. SO GOOD. I would go there just for that cake.
As you all know, I've been doing a lot of job hunting lately. I've applied for a few jobs, most of which have just closed, so I haven't heard anything (YET). Job searching can be pretty frustrating, esp when theres absolutely nothing out there that you're interested in, but overall I don't find it too irritating, but there is one thing that really gets on my tits..The search criteria. Why would I want to know about jobs in Auckland/Wellington/Dunedin if I selected Christchurch? WHY? I don't want to know about all the sweet jobs I'm missing out on by being here, I just don't want to know! I want to live in ignorance! Your city sucks, you can't trick me into moving there, damn you! I bet you don't even have semolina and coconut cake, do you?!
Ugh. I am found to be bitching about this on a daily basis, it's now become one of my "things". One of my MANY things lol.
I'm still considering shifting my blog to Wordpress, it just looks a lot cleaner and nicer. I know you can't edit your template (unless you upgrade) and all that jazz, but it might just be worth it? Somebody tell me what to doooo!