Argh! So my scaly eyelid is back, luckily not with a vengeance. I'm sure it has something to do with my flaky god damned sunburnt head. Yes, my right eyelid is THAT sensitive, just the mention of the flaky skin sets it off into a burning fucken tantrum!
And my lip! My stupid fucken sunburnt lip that's scabby and bleeding and pus-ing and very disgusting, it's getting better but taking it's god damn time. Each time I apply the cream (every half hour, as required) it seeps and I loose about half of my fucken lip!
I can barely form my damn words. I can't purse my lips with b or p or m or any of the good letters, so I sound like a fucken retard (more than I usually do, of course). The swelling of my lip has gone down and the soreness of it has subsided (or I've just grown some balls) so I'm finally able to close my damn mouth and not dribble all over the place lol. It's so fucken ridiculous!
FUCKEY FUCK FUCK FUCK!
I'm falling apart. I really am. Physically and mentally, I mean, really, I am totally unraveling. I have decided that I absolutely hate the sun. It has afflicted this messy lip on me and I hate hate hate it!
And while we're on the topic of disgusting things, who wants to see Sweeney Todd? I do, I do! Of course, maybe once my face has decided to behave itself again and not seriously scare the public (it only scared them a little bit before ;).
After all that ranting, I seriously need a beer. Fingers crossed I can drink it with this stupid lip, and that my damn eyelid doesn't swell anymore just to punish me.
PS: People that critique spelling mistakes within blogs, then leave an anonymous comment are so cooool *rolls eyes at the lameness* lol@you lame-o North Islander!