Mini

My number 1 statement for this month is..It is SO hot. I can't believe how hot it is, I totally forgot that NZ could even get this hot (or was it never this hot when I was here? Has it gotten hotter?). It's insane!

→ We went to the Woolston Club last night for dinner with Al&Al. It was good to catch up and eat some delicious food, drink some delicious beer.
→ Jemima & Nanaimo go to the Vet this afternoon for their second vaccination. I don't think they're going to like that much, but they'll be paying us back with all the runny pooping after they get wormed.
→ It's my most bestest friends 25th birthday tomorrow. We have plans to do girly things in the early afternoon, Sweeney Todd later that night, and then some delicious din-din (Maybe at La Porchetta?).

And thaaaaaaat is all :)