Lately

I haven't really blogged since the 3rd of Feb, that's pretty rude right? I'm not really in a place where I feel like I need to blog everyday (like I used to) but I really should be blogging once a week, surely I can think of SOMETHING once a week! C'mooon!

Anyway, things have been going pretty good. I start a new job tomorrow at CPIT. Work? Tomorrow?! Yeah, I'm sort of nervous AND excited. I can't wait to jump back into working again and earning money. Oh god, sweet money! But I am sort of nervous in regards to the position, which I guess I really shouldn't be as it's practically the same position I did at UBC in Vancouver.

I guess it must be the fact that I'll be responsible for roughly 450 rooms, whereas at UBC, there were about 169 under my "jurisdiction". Gulp. Four hundred and fifty. That's insane, isn't it?

Other than work stuff, we've just been hanging out at home, and the such. We went out to Lonestar for dinner with Al&Al, John and Rebecca the other night, which was delicious, as always. Yesterday was Amanda's baby shower, where there were lots of cute clothes and shoes and toys. I think Amanda liked being the centre of attention (what would give me that idea? lol) Then last night Bjorn and I went around to a friends place to watch (bad) movies and play 5 player Bomberman on the Wii (I want one! Gimme Gimme!).

This week will only be a three day-er as on Thursday we're heading down south with John and Rebecca for Mara's 50th. I can barely contain my excited about this. A sweet roadtrip, a big drunken party, hell yeah! The only thing I'm not looking forward to is leaving Nanaimo and Jemima at home :( I'll miss those little brats.